Today’s employees thrive on constant connectivity to work seamlessly between devices and platforms, especially younger generations. In this age of the digital workplace, companies are reexamining their current collaboration tools and exploring new ways to connect and share information with employees.
In fact, industry reports estimate that spending on digital workplaces will grow to $14 billion by 2021*.
In this just-released e-book, digital workplace experts, including Sam Marshall of ClearBox Consulting, Paul Miller of Digital Workplace Group, and Jonathan Phillips of ClarityDW, join RBA’s Eric Raarup and Zandy Garrard to dish on the top digital workplace trends. The “Stop Working Like You Used To” e-book features:
- Why are digital workplaces so important in businesses today?
- And how can you get started digitally transforming your workplace?
- Real-world examples for boosting business ROI.
- Key considerations to keep in mind when designing a productive digital workplace.
- Technology tips for success.
*source: Market Research Engine