RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.
RBA is transforming the traditional IT conversation to a Digital Business conversation directly with the Business and Marketing owners. We recognize this conversation requires companies to break down old operating models and silo’s focusing the strategy on the Customer. The solutions must incorporate Mobile, Social, Web, and Analytics capabilities, under one umbrella, which can quickly adapt to the organizations changing business climate. RBA’s full spectrum of Digital Strategy, Creative Design, and Digital Technology capabilities help align this conversation to align an organizations business objectives with the best platforms and solutions to most effectively reach their customers the WAY their customers want to be reached.
RBA is looking for new team members that live at the intersection of Business, Technology, and User Experience. We are looking for individuals that can apply this unique cross section of focus and capabilities within the Sitecore platform. We have current openings for Sitecore Architects and Sitecore/.Net developers interested in becoming part of this exciting movement to transform the Digital Business!
Required Technical Skills
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency or related experience in developing interactive applications. Skill sets must include:
- Work with team to analyze Digital Strategy and Business Requirements in order to develop functional requirements.
- Experience building enterprise web applications, Content Management Systems (WCM/WEM)
- Experience building B2B and B2C ecommerce platforms.
- Extensive Sitecore CMS experience – Certification on latest release mandatory
- Ability to participate in large project team managing multiple product streams.
- Extensive experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+
- Solid experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- MS SQL Experience (2008/2012)
- Experience building WCF and RESTful web service architectures
- Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control
- Test Driven Development
- Design Patterns
Additional Technical Skills
Additional beneficial (though not required) skills will include:
- Additional CMS Experience (Umbraco, Ektron, Kentico, Orchard)
- Experience with object relational mapping (ORM) – nHibernate, Entity Framework
- UI Frameworks – Bootstrap JS, Backbone JS, Handlebars JS, Knockout, Angular