RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.
O365 Messaging Architect
Required Technical Skills
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure support, design and/or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies
- In depth knowlege on the Microsoft Office 365 platforms with an architecture focus on Exchange Online and Skype for Business
- Experience in Microsoft and non-Microsoft email migrations, as well as Coexistence and Hybrid-Mode architectures
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform
- Provide, review, develop, and implement recommendations and best practices for Archiving, Security, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) as pertaining to Exchange and Exchange Online
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
Additional Technical Skills Desired
Development experience in any of these areas is a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory (AAD), Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), and Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies
- Accreditation such as: Microsoft Certified Master (MCM): Microsoft Exchange; Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM): Microsoft Exchange; Microsoft Certified Master and Architect (MCMA): Microsoft Exchange Server; or Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA): Microsoft Messaging.