←Back to all career postings
Our Account Executives work skillfully to develop relationships with our clients and bring in new business to drive our company growth. We look for individuals with demonstrated success driving revenue within an agency, consulting, or professional services firm and are looking to take their selling career to the next level. At RBA, the potential for leveraging our capabilities against today’s market to both technology and business buyers is tremendous.
If you’re looking to take your selling career to the next level, here’s what RBA’s can provide you and how we support your growth and success.
We have a strong sales culture and a proven team-selling model in place. You’ll be supported by a highly capable pre-sales support in addition to a recruiting and project delivery team capable of meeting your client’s needs.
We have a strong reputation for excellence serving both technology and business decision makers. Our ability to effectively and compellingly differentiate ourselves in providing strategy, design, and technology services to our clients/ WE focus on digital experience, enterprise services, customer relationship management, and digital workplace solutions leveraging cloud, web, mobile, and data platforms.
Our highly collaborative and growth-oriented management team understands and knows how to support a highly productive and high earnings business development professional. We allow our sales team to own and foster major account relationships that drive revenue for the company.
What you’ll do
You’ll manage existing client relationships and demonstrate you’re understand of the client’s business and their strategic goals and initiatives. Since you own the client relationship, you’ll continue to grow key client sponsors and business lines including IT, communications, marketing, finance, and HR. As you develop the relationship, you’ll provide insight, research, data, and facts that articulate value to the client in order to educate and coach clients on ROI and key differentiators of RBA. Your messages to key stakeholders focus on customer objectives and are value driven.
You’ll prospect with new and within existing clients to build new relationships and open new key accounts. We use and rely heavily on Microsoft Dynamics CRM to proactively document opportunities and the information surrounding it – so an attention to detail, daily, is necessary.
As the key point of contact for our clients, you’ll quarterback winning proposals and RFP responses, manage the opportunity lifecycle, and proactive engage with RBA’s extended sales team members to develop new opportunities within targeting accounts.
Internally you’ll monitor project status reports and work closely with our project delivery teams to ensure successful client engagements. These activities include participating in status meetings and other project milestone meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
You’ll also partner with internal resources to create proposals, SOW’s, GSA’s and other legally binding contract details and documents which includes enforcing terms of GSA with client (e.g. receivable terms, non-solicitation clause, etc.)
- 4 – year College Degree – BA/BS in Business or related field. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years IT industry-specific experience.
- Previous sales experience selling services, hardware or software.
Knowledge & Skills:
- High Business IQ, specifically an understanding of entrepreneurship, operations and financials.
- High Emotional IQ, with specific abilities to build and foster relationships, communicate effectively, demonstrate interpersonal-awareness, confidence, personal credibility and trustworthiness.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively to achieve aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Ability to challenge status quo through research, data and an understanding of the client’s business needs. Presents a point of view that articulates value to the client.
- Superior knowledge regarding sales practices and methodologies.
- Efficient prospecting and networking skills qualify opportunities and open doors.
- Effective handling of objection and tension and is motivated to overcome it.
- Solutions-oriented creative thinking, with a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and a burning desire to succeed.
- Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.