←Back to all career postings
A Day In the Life of a Android Developer
RBA is an established leader, and go-to partner, in the market for organizations, large and small, looking to transform their business through technology solutions. As a Digital and Technology consultancy RBA brings a unique perspective to the conversation not only considering technology capabilities and roadmaps, but also aligning with the business goals and objectives to driving innovative growth. In addition to working with some of the greatest companies in our market, RBA combines challenging career opportunities with a fun and exciting work environment and culture.
RBA is growing in all of our service areas and is currently looking to add Sr. Software Engineer to our Enterprise Software Engineering team. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of mobile development in Android or iOS
- Extensive experience with Java/Kotlin and/or Java Frameworks (Spring/Boot)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Deep understanding of Android UI
- Knowledge and understanding of software design and various patterns like – MVM, MVVM, MVP, MVC
- Experience with Android Studio, Android SDK
- Experience with Git
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating consumer-facing mobile applications.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with others.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with React Native
Why work for RBA
We’re a leading digital and technology consultancy made up of technologists, creatives, and strategists striving to deliver our best work for our clients. We have designed our services and engagement types to align to the unique needs of our clients. Whether that is adding capacity to a team, helping to deliver a solution on new technologies or providing support after launch, we are truly Designed to Deliver.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use the RBA cabin and its amenities in the Minnesota Brainerd lakes area. We also have a pontoon on Lake Minnetonka that all employees can use for free.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!