Drive enterprise data strategy and define, build, and optimize core Data Architecture and EDWs.
←Back to all career postings
Data Architect – Overview
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand their business needs and design data and analytics solutions that will address the need.
- Collaborate with data governance owners to uncover and define business requirements.
- Actively participate in design and data model reviews providing constructive feedback to platform owners.
- Provide guidance to product and development teams directed towards technical data-related issues.
- Build reporting dashboards for business partners and enable self-service analytics for related business and technology.
- Ensure changes to the data environment are compliant to the architectural standards.
- Participate in design review sessions leading up to code migration into production, ensures timely bug fixes, and provides guidance to business and technology management on process.
Required experience and skills
- 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise data solutions and maintaining end to end data architectures
- 5+ years experience with logical and physical data modeling
- 3+ years working with normalized and dimensional data modeling techniques
- Data analysis and mapping
- Has the ability to work closely with stakeholders to rapidly prototype and iterative to evolve a solution
- Experience with both On-Prem Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL and Data Services platforms
- Experience with Power BI preferred
- Experience reading and building data models
- Proficient working in a fully Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Team oriented collaboration skills
- Strong team and project leadership abilities
- Bachelors Degree or higher in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.