←Back to all career postings
A Day In the Life of a DevOps Engineer
You live and breathe “The Cloud.”
You work with Azure and/or AWS, providing builds, releases, pipelines, architectures and more. You understand the cloud concepts and stay on top of technology and can’t wait to work on new technology. You use tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Terraform, and others to make your job easier and, more importantly, to make things easier for the team.
You love to make things better.
You have a Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) mindset and love to improve on things. You build, maintain, and evolve ideas in CI/CD pipelines for new and existing services. You work with development and operations teams to automate as much as possible to streamline the release process.
You thrive in client facing roles.
You effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people and build trust with your conversation and writing skills. You are great at sharing your technical knowledge and experience with people – and relish when you see dots connect for your client.
You meet 60% of the qualifications below.
You should apply for this role and start a conversation with us. RBA is an organization that is dedicated to growing and training our Infrastructure team and resources. We work on challenging projects with crazy talented people. You should come and be a part of our team.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-6 years’ experience managing DevOps environments using CI/CD methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience scripting and/or programming
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and services
- Working knowledge implementing build pipelines
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experiencing migrating workloads to Azure or AWS
- Terraform experience
- Sitecore experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Kubernetes Administrator Certification
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Expert Certification
Why work for RBA
We’re a leading digital and technology consultancy made up of technologists, creatives, and strategists striving to deliver our best work for our clients. We have designed our services and engagement types to align to the unique needs of our clients. Whether that is adding capacity to a team, helping to deliver a solution on new technologies or providing support after launch, we are truly Designed to Deliver.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use the RBA cabin and its amenities in the Minnesota Brainerd lakes area. We also have a pontoon on Lake Minnetonka that all employees can use for free.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!