You are a Digital Strategist.And we are looking for you.
←Back to all career postings
Digital Strategist / Analytics Specialist
The role of the digital strategist and analytics specialist at RBA is to help define and align a digital strategy to our client’s organizational goals and objectives and measure success through leading measurement platforms. An integral part of the RBA Digital Experience and Commerce team, we are looking for a digital strategist who will help shape and capture how contemporary digital solutions can be used to achieve the identified goals and ultimately bring our customers brands to life across key digital touch points. The digital strategist will work hand in hand with the RBA Design and Technology teams on client projects shaping the roadmap of web, mobile, and commerce solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency or related experience in digital strategy and analytics. Skill sets must include:
- Strategy – This role is responsible for helping capture and shape the digital strategy of our clients. This role will work with all levels of the client organization to help create a digital strategy to accomplish business objectives and reach their goals.
- Research – This role will involve performing research on specific accounts and industries as part of client engagements. This research will include market research, competitive analysis and user research to determine recommended digital strategy and help create personas.
- Measurement Strategy – This role will lead the identification and development of the key performance indicators (KPI’s) to benchmark the success of the recommended digital strategies.
- Analytics / Insights – This individual will play an active role in client engagements focusing on analytics and deriving insights from platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Facilitation – This role will often require leading various workshops with business stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Personalization – This role will help define and execute personalization strategies across multiple digital touchpoints.
- Technology – Ability to understand key technology platforms including CRM, Content Management, Marketing Automation and their impact on the ability to execute digital programs.
- Thought leadership – Develop content on key trends and topics impacting our clients for external publication through RBA blog.
Additional experience highly requested, but optional:
- Possesses strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills. The digital strategist will often lead production of key deliverables on engagements
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources to help shape and define a digital strategy for our clients.
- The digital strategist will be current on the latest trends and approaches that are being used across the industry.
- Possesses an energetic, detail-oriented and organized attitude toward work
- Ability to take initiative on projects and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to lead presentations and facilitate dialogue and process with audiences at all levels
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply creative thinking when solving problems
- Perpetually curious to learn and research new digital approaches
- Strong collaborator and team player with designers and technologists, truly sees the value in working with people who compliment their own skills
- A motivated self-starter; understands that they often play the critical role in leading meetings, discussions and workshops.
Preferred Tools and Technologies
This role will use a variety of different analytic and marketing tools including:
- Google Analytics
- Sitecore Experience Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Paid search data, such as DoubleClick
- Excel and Google sheets for queries
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
Why work for RBA
We’re a Sitecore Platinum Partner made up of creatives, strategists, and technologists consistently winning “Best Places to Work” while delivering custom solutions for our clients. We believe our design, strategy, and technology teams working in parallel deliver the best solutions possible.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Team bonding: Getting together as a company is important to us. We often have in-office lunches that include lots of crock pots and BBQ grilling. Plus, we host out of office events like lake cruises, baseball games, happy hours, and picnics.
- Fitness: Our onsite gym has two treadmills, free weights, and a multi-use machine. There’s also a shower for you to use, too.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use our cabin and its amenities in the Brainerd lakes area. We also have a pontoon on Wayzata Bay that you can check out to use.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!