←Back to all career postings
Director of Sales
- You will lead the daily operations of the sales team while establishing account lists and align sales territories.
- Ensures strategic account plans are developed and completed for top accounts in region.
- You will monitor all sales activities within the team for satisfactory account management performance.
- Have responsibility for reviewing all current projects to include: Invoicing, project achievements, and performance, so we are always improving our sales efforts and meeting quarterly performance objectives.
- Achieve sales goals by working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Builds and maintains client relationships within the customer base to include: Meetings with customers, and vendors to continue and improve the RBA business as the partner of choice.
- Provides RFP assistance and direction to sales and extended sales team.
Leadership and development
- Continual education on sales, technical, and business insight to better support customer needs.
- Mentor and motivate your sales team ensuring satisfactory performance.
- Training and development on reporting and metrics management, internal systems and processes to enhance the accuracy of sales forecasts and processes.
- Continuously works with RBA’s internal Talent Acquisition team to drive recruiting efforts and leads interviewing efforts to ensure a continuous pool of applicants and to find and select the most qualified sales individuals.
- Manages and educates team on account mapping, marketing, planning, and execution to further enhance go to market strategies.
- Reviews and completes annual performance appraisals for direct reports in accordance to policy and procedures.
- Monitors staff development objectives to include, sales training and certifications to ensure RBA maintains a qualified sales staff.
Strategic planning and presentation
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts while overseeing pipelines at all stages to ensure we are meeting goals and objectives.
- Engaging with Partners on strategic account planning.
- Understands market trends and trains all partners on potential business opportunities.
- Conducts weekly sales commitment calls to ensure effective strategies are being deployed.
- Reviews company, territory, regional and individual progress updates with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in outside technology services sales experience required, with three (3) years of being in technology services sales management is preferred.
Why work at RBA?
If you love to consult and add value to projects, you should apply for this role. It will give you a variety in the types of projects you work on and industries. You won’t get bored. Promise.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Team bonding: Getting together as a company is important to us. We often have in-office lunches that include lots of crockpots and BBQ grilling. Plus, we host out of office events like lake cruises, baseball games, happy hours, and picnics.
- Fitness: Our onsite gym has two treadmills, free weights, and a multi-use machine. There’s also a shower for you to use, too.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use our cabin and its amenities in the Brainerd area. We also have a pontoon in Wayzata Bay that you can check out to use.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com!