Full Stack .NET Engineer
←Back to all career postings
A Day In the Life of a Full Stack .NET Engineer
RBA is an established leader, and go-to partner, in the market for organizations, large and small, looking to transform their business through technology solutions. As a Digital and Technology consultancy RBA brings a unique perspective to the conversation not only considering technology capabilities and roadmaps, but also aligning with the business goals and objectives to driving innovative growth. In addition to working with some of the greatest companies in our market, RBA combines challenging career opportunities with a fun and exciting work environment and culture.
RBA is growing in all of our service areas, and is currently looking to add Sr. Software Engineer to our Enterprise Software Engineering team. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
You will be part of an engineering team that focuses on the design and development of complex, on-prem, cloud and hybrid solutions for our clients using a mix of development tools and environments. As full-stack software developer, you will provide software solutions spanning the full spectrum of presentation tier and middle-tier/domain services logic. Working with a blended team of other RBA team members working along-side client team members your breadth of skills will be leveraged in all aspects of solution development. With that, we are looking for individuals that can provide the following in addition to great core technical capabilities:
- Design and Technical Architecture best practices
- Implements proper standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Agile process and ceremony experience
- Complex, multi-phased delivery projects experience
- TDD and QA process best practices
- Serve as a true consultant to our clients and teams
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ Years of Enterprise .Net solution development
- Microsoft C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web development knowledge require
- Experience with front-end frameworks & libraries (React+Redux, Angular, Vue.js)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (SQL Server or Azure SQL)
- Unit and Integration Tests practices and experience
- Azure DevOps/Git
- Entity Framework, SQL stored procedures
- Web Services and Microservices
- REST / JSON services experience
- Responsive Web
Desired Skills and Experience
- Containerization (Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Mesosphere)
- Visual Studio, VS Code
- Microsoft Azure (Azure AppServices, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure EventGrid)
- AKS – Azure Kubernetes Service
Why work for RBA
We’re a leading digital and technology consultancy made up of technologists, creatives, and strategists striving to deliver our best work for our clients. We have designed our services and engagement types to align to the unique needs of our clients. Whether that is adding capacity to a team, helping to deliver a solution on new technologies or providing support after launch, we are truly Designed to Deliver.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use the RBA cabin and its amenities in the Minnesota Brainerd lakes area. We also have a pontoon on Lake Minnetonka that all employees can use for free.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com!