Let’s talk about the type of infrastructure engineer you are – and more importantly – the type of engineer you’re striving to be. You look for opportunities to grow and that includes having Microsoft and AWS certifications – and if not, the drive to earn them.
You live and breathe Public Cloud.
You work within the Microsoft infrastructure technology stack (or something similar to it) and recognize with your experience over the last 3 to 5 years what it takes to successfully support, design, and implement your projects. You focus on Microsoft Office 365 with special attention given to Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, and SharePoint Online. When called upon to build out new infrastructure solutions, you do so using the latest features in either Azure or AWS.
You support and migrate Exchange platforms.
You collaborate with your team to support Active Directory and email – in addition potentially have migrated these services. You know Archiving, Security, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) within Exchange, Exchange Online, and other Office 365 platforms.
You thrive in client facing roles.
You effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people and build trust with your conversation and writing skills. You are great at sharing your technical knowledge and experience with people – and relish when you see dots connect for your client.
You meet 60% of these qualifications.
You should apply for this role and start a conversation with us. RBA is an organization that is dedicated to growing and training our Infrastructure team and resources. We work on challenging projects with crazy talented people. You should come and be a part of our team.
You love extra credit.
You may have experience working with migration utilities from leading vendors such as Quest, Sharegate, BitTitan, Dell, Microsoft, Veeam, or Movere. You might even have SharePoint support and migration experience. You potentially may work with SQL, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory (AAD), Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), or Single-Sign-On (SSO) technology experience, too.
Required technical skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in infrastructure support, design and/or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, and/or SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Intune
- E-mail support and/or migration experience
- Working knowledge of Archiving, Security, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) as pertaining to Exchange and Exchange Online and other Office 365 platforms
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
Additional technical skills desired
Experience in any of these areas is a plus:
- Migration Utilities: Quest, Sharegate, BitTitan,Dell, ADMT, Movere
- SharePoint support/migration experience
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) technologies
The following certifications are beneficial:
- Microsoft Certifications