Modern Workplace Business Analyst
Advocate SharePoint and drive corporate collaboration
←Back to all career postings
Modern Workplace Business Analyst – Overview
Duties and responsibilities
- Consultation and business analysis to map platform capabilities with business requirements.
- SharePoint site configuration and solution delivery for business clients.
- Deliver business solutions utilizing SharePoint and Office 365 functionalities including but not limited to PowerApps and Flow
- Project management of SharePoint projects, spanning business solutions and platform enhancements.
- First level of support for break/fix issues and “how to” inquiries from users.
- Participate in defining best practices for corporate, project and team sites.
- Documentation and training for out-of-the-box web parts (data views, web parts, lists, metadata, security, navigation).
- Comply with IT Standards and Policy.
Required skills, experience, and education
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years general business/IT experience.
- 3 years’ experience directly with SharePoint.
- SharePoint migration experience a strong plus.
- Experience and basic knowledge of SharePoint Central Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability and initiative to learn and apply new technology.
- Must be self-confident, self-motivated, assertive, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with project management methodology.
SharePoint experience should include:
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Online.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Designer, PowerApps, and Flow.
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint groups, Office 365 groups, and security in conjunction with Active Directory.
- Configuration and customization of navigation.
- Understanding Microsoft Search Technologies.
- Experience working with site branding and themes.
- Understanding of Microsoft Web Applications.
- Microsoft Office Integration capabilities.
RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.