Modern Workplace Engineer
Support growth and goals via the O365 platform
←Back to all career postings
Modern Workplace Engineer – Overview
You must be a problem solver with broad technical skills and strong communication skills to help to implement enterprise solutions. Having a deep knowledge of the SharePoint platform, SharePoint development approaches and a strong understanding of the SharePoint Framework and Modern Experience is essential.
You’ll be a member of our Delivery Team to help deliver solutions, ensuring a positive experience for our clients and ensuring we deliver what we set out to achieve.
We are looking for an energetic self-motivated technologist who wants to be part of a growing team.
Required skills and experience
- 4-5 years of SharePoint/O365 experience and 6-7 years of progressive technology related experience working with mid-to-large size companies
- Experience delivering project-based engagements including proof-of-concepts, analysis, design/architecture and deployment coordination for the 0365 platform
- Motivated self-starter and problem solver
- Degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Team Player with the ability to help lead and drive solutions
- Experience delivering large, complex projects
Other related skills (a plus)
- Front and Back end Development
- Consulting experience
- User Experience Design
RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.