←Back to all career postings
QA Automation Engineer
RBA is an established leader, and go-to partner, in the market for organizations, large and small, looking to transform their business through technology solutions. As a Digital and Technology consultancy RBA brings a unique perspective to the conversation not only considering technology capabilities and roadmaps, but also aligning with the business goals and objectives to driving innovative growth. In addition to working with some of the greatest companies in our market, RBA combines challenging career opportunities with a fun and exciting work environment and culture.
RBA is growing in all of our service areas and is currently looking to add QA Automation Engineer to our Enterprise Software Engineering team. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
You will be part of an engineering QA team that focuses on the test planning, validation and testing of complex, on-prem, cloud and hybrid solutions for our clients using a mix of Test Automation tools along with standard functional testing processes. As QA Engineer, you will provide guidance and direction on testing strategy and execution from the Requirements Definition phase, solution design and development and all the way through solution deployment. Working with a blended team of other RBA team members working along-side client team members your breadth of skills will be leveraged in all aspects of Quality Assurance. With that, we are looking for individuals that can provide the following in addition to great core technical capabilities:
- TDD and QA process best practices
- Implements excellent standards for test creation and execution
- Understanding of Design and Technical Architecture
- Works well in Agile or any software development lifecycle
- Complex, multi-phase and multi-project delivery models
- Serve as a true consultant to our clients and teams
Career experience required
- 3+ Years of Test Automation experience
- Experience with testing and automation at multiple test levels: DB, API, etc.
- Microsoft .NET, SQL Server T-SQL
- Selenium, Page Objects, xUnit/nUnit
- Standard UI coding best practices for Tests and Test Frameworks
- Knowledge of REST services, Microservices
- Experience with JSON, XML
- Integration with TFS and other test management systems
- Microsoft C#, Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps
- Sitecore: Component creation, deployment, customization
- Test integration with Azure (events, queues, documents, etc.)
- Test deployment in CI/CD pipelines
- Authentication and Security protocols for Web UI and Services
- Git, GitHub
- Responsive Web experience, Mobile testing
Why work at RBA?
If you love to consult and add value to projects, you should apply for this role. It will give you a variety in the types of projects you work on and industries. You won’t get bored. Promise.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Team bonding: Getting together as a company is important to us. We often have in-office lunches that include lots of crockpots and BBQ grilling. Plus, we host out of office events like lake cruises, baseball games, happy hours, and picnics.
- Fitness: Our onsite gym has two treadmills, free weights, and a multi-use machine. There’s also a shower for you to use, too.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use our cabin and its amenities in the Brainerd area. We also have a pontoon in Wayzata Bay that you can check out to use.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com!