←Back to all career postings
React/React Native Software Engineer
RBA is an established leader, and go-to partner, in the market for organizations, large and small, looking to transform their business through technology solutions. As a Digital and Technology consultancy RBA brings a unique perspective to the conversation not only considering technology capabilities and roadmaps, but also aligning with the business goals and objectives to driving innovative growth. In addition to working with some of the greatest companies in our market, RBA combines challenging career opportunities with a fun and exciting work environment and culture.
RBA is growing in all of our service areas and is currently looking to add React and React Native software engineers to our Enterprise Software Engineering team. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
You will be part of an engineering team that focuses on the design, implementation and validation of UI/UX focused solutions leveraging React and/or React Native. As Software Engineer with RBA, you will provide guidance and direction on design standards, code quality and overall implementation best practices when building rich user experience solutions. Working with a blended team of other RBA team members working along-side client team members your breadth of skills will be leveraged in all aspects development. With that, we are looking for individuals that can provide the following in addition to great core technical capabilities:
- Understanding of Design and Technical Architecture
- Works well in Agile or any software development lifecycle
- Complex, multi-phase and multi-project delivery models
- Serve as a true consultant to our clients and teams
Career experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel and Webpack
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of presentation and performance testing frameworks, such as Jest or Mocha
- Standard UI coding best practices
- React Native
- Knowledge of REST services, Microservices
- Experience with JSON, XML
- Experience with code versioning tools (TFS, Azure DevOps, Git)
- Full stack development experience including .Net, .Net Core, Java/Spring, Blazor.Net
- Sitecore: Component creation, deployment, customization
- Test integration with Azure (events, queues, documents, etc.)
- Test deployment in CI/CD pipelines
- Authentication and Security protocols for Web UI and Services
- Git, GitHub
- Responsive Web experience, Mobile testing
Why work at RBA?
If you love to consult and add value to projects, you should apply for this role. It will give you a variety in the types of projects you work on and industries. You won’t get bored. Promise.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Team bonding: Getting together as a company is important to us. We often have in-office lunches that include lots of crockpots and BBQ grilling. Plus, we host out of office events like lake cruises, baseball games, happy hours, and picnics.
- Fitness: Our onsite gym has two treadmills, free weights, and a multi-use machine. There’s also a shower for you to use, too.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use our cabin and its amenities in the Brainerd area. We also have a pontoon in Wayzata Bay that you can check out to use.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com!