←Back to all career postings
Senior .NET Engineer
A Day in the Life
- Tech Lead and Architectural guidance
- Planning, Design Reviews and team mentorship
- Agile process and ceremony leadership
- Create and influence proper standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Lead teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- TDD and QA process best practices
- Serve as a true consultant to our clients and teams
- 8+ Years of Enterprise .Net solution development
- Microsoft C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web development knowledge required
- Advanced SQL Server or Azure SQL experience
- Microsoft Azure (Azure AppServices, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure EventGrid)
- Unit and Integration Tests practices and experience
- Azure DevOps/Git
- Dev Ops Principals: Builds, Releases
- Entity Framework, SQL stored procedures
- Web Services and Microservices
- REST / JSON services experience
- Responsive Web
- Containerization (Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Mesosphere)
- Visual Studio, VS Code
- Extensive Azure PaaS solution experience
- AKS – Azure Kubernetes Service
Why be a Senior .NET Engineer at RBA?
Our Senior .NET Developers will work on a variety of projects with a variety of clients in different verticals. You’ll gain incredible experience pairing strong infrastructure with our front-end capabilities to build hard working and successful solutions for our clients. The growth in your ability to think critically and independently within a collaborative and helpful environment will be a huge opportunity.
We’re a digital company of creatives and technologists consistently winning “Best Places to Work” while delivering custom solutions for our clients. We believe our design, strategy, and technology teams working in parallel deliver the best solutions possible.
Our individual’s unique skills and experience allow successful collaboration around our client’s problems. If you’re still not ready to apply, no worries. Feel free to explore RBA and let us know if you have any questions.
Again, local candidates only.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com