←Back to all career postings
RBA is looking for new team members that live at the intersection of Business, Technology, and User Experience. We are looking for individuals with the cross-section of Technical Leadership and Delivery Excellence within the Sitecore platform. We have current openings for Sitecore Technical Architects interested in becoming part of this exciting movement to transform the Digital Business!
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency or related experience in leading and developing interactive applications. Skill sets must include:
- Work with team to analyze Digital Strategy and Business Requirements in order to develop functional requirements.
- Experience building enterprise web applications, Content Management Systems (WCM/WEM)
- Experience building B2B and B2C ecommerce platforms.
- Extensive Sitecore CMS experience – Current Certification Proven experience with Helix design principles
- Experience with Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA)
- Experience working with Digital Strategy teams and Personalization Strategy implementations with xDB
- Ability to lead and guide in large project team managing design and architecture across multiple product streams.
- Extensive experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+
- Solid experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- MS SQL Experience
- RESTful web service architectures
- Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control Test Driven Development
- Design Patterns
Additional experience highly requested, but optional:
- Azure hosted Sitecore solutions
- Azure PaaS platform capabilities
- Additional CMS Platform Experience (Umbraco, Ektron, Kentico, Orchard)
- Experience with object relational mapping (ORM), nHibernate, Entity Framework, UI Frameworks, Angular, React, Bootstrap JS, Backbone JS, Handlebars JS, Knockout
Why work for RBA
We’re a Sitecore Platinum Partner made up of creatives, strategists, and technologists consistently winning “Best Places to Work” while delivering custom solutions for our clients. We believe our design, strategy, and technology teams working in parallel deliver the best solutions possible.
Benefits offered at RBA:
- Health coverage: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, and vision. Staying healthy is important to us.
- Profit-sharing & 401k: We offer revenue sharing and bonus opportunities throughout the year. Fidelity manages our 401k plan.
- Paid time off: We know having a balance between work and life is critical to your happiness.
- Team bonding: Getting together as a company is important to us. We often have in-office lunches that include lots of crock pots and BBQ grilling. Plus, we host out of office events like lake cruises, baseball games, happy hours, and picnics.
- Fitness: Our onsite gym has two treadmills, free weights, and a multi-use machine. There’s also a shower for you to use, too.
- Company cabin & pontoon: Employees are able to use our cabin and its amenities in the Brainerd lakes area. We also have a pontoon in Wayzata Bay that you can check out to use.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!