Office 365 Customer Immersion Experience (CIE)
Meet the hub for teamwork in Office 365
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools.
Register for our Microsoft Office 365 Customer Immersion Experience: It’s a unique, hands-on event. Experience firsthand how Office 365 helps turn diverse groups of people into high-performing teams.
First session: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Second session: 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
March 12, 2020
Microsoft Technology Center
3601 W 76th St #600 Edina, MN 55435
Register now to take advantage of this unique opportunity! During this interactive session, you will explore how to:
- Communicate through chat, meetings, and calls
- Explore key Office 365 tools & apps including (but not limited to) SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Planner, Delve, and Stream
- Customize your workplace and achieve more
- Collaborate together with integrated Office 365 apps
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately
This isn’t your typical event. You won’t see slides, demos, or sales pitches. Instead, you get to work with Maria Hall—one of our resident O365 experts—to test drive the tools that will improve your team’s productivity and help your business grow. Sign up now to reserve your seat. Space is limited to 12 participants per session.